Thursday, September 3, 2009

Teething Terrors!

Hey Hey!!


So far today has been quiet {shhhh! don't jinx it!}

Jayce seems to be feeling much better. Either that or all the whiskey on his gums has him feeling good. :o) I am ONLY kidding. He's only had tylenol and orajel, but has not been screaming today like he was yesterday, which is always a wonderful thing for me! I think this boy is cutting 4 teeth on top and it's yet to be seen if the two bottom ones are trying to come up because only the top seems to be bothering him. *sigh* I hate seeing him uncomfortable and am more than ready to be done with teething! Thanks to a lot of friends and advice, there are several more remedies we can try to relieve his pain if needed. One being an onion!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's suppose to rain today, but actually getting rain here is llike waiting for a flower to bloom. You just go about your days and one day it will just pop up! Watch it pop up when I have to leave to walk and pick up Bekah and Michael from school. Now that she has decided not to stay with him and he has decided to pay his friends more attention on the walk home, I Have to walk down to the school to make sure nothing happens to my babes. After the other day, it will probably be a while before they walk alone again!

It's funny because Rebekah gets mad {upset} when I walk with them or pick them up in the car because she likes to walk...I think it's because when Mom is there, she has to behave. lol Either way, it'll help me lose weight.


I am trying to think of what we might do this weekend for Labor day, and with Mike off for 3 days, it'll be nice to have him off for an extended weekend again. He is NCOIC of the ER right now and is back on a regular 6-6 schedule for about a month. It's nice, but I admit I miss having him home some days and it's just Jayce, him, and I for a few hours. Last weekend we went to the Lake and Mount Scott so I know the kids might want to do something different. I will have to post some pictures from that later.




You should see my monkey right now! He is pulling himself up on the couch and walking along my legs to the coffee table. The boy isn't even crawling yet really!! Just power scooting, and he's already trying to walk. *another sigh* Too fast, it's all going too fast.


Well I need to eat lunch and get dinner "started" so it can marinate. Hibachi steak and shrimp tonight! YUM!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be expecting photos & recipe info on that Hibachi steak & shrimp LOL!

    ReplyDelete